Friday, October 30, 2009

Estee Lauder Turbo Lash Mascara

One of the most expensive mascaras out there, and in my opinion also one of the most disappointing ones.

This is the Estee Lauder vibrating mascara. This mascara is supposed to add volume, length, curl, separation. It comes with a battery, that can be easily installed before the first use. So far so good.
As soon as you open the mascara, it starts to vibrate (unlike the Lancome vibrating mascara). It made me a bit nervous. OK, not really nervous nervous, but I didn't like this noise in my ears.
I tried using it in a couple of ways, but I just couldn't get a descent result. My lashes are long, dense, curled, and this mascara didn't do anything special. Of course the look was more defined, but nothing very notable or extraordinary.
The thing that bothered me the most was the fact that this mascara is dirty. It needs very long to dry up, and until that miracle happens - the lash line gets a descent amount of black mascara spread all over.

By the way - I took the battery out, and what a surprise.. No difference what so ever. So why paying so much?

I will stick to better mascaras - At the moment I am totally in love with mascara Singulier (YSL). And if I had to choose another EL mascara, it would definitely be the amazing Sumptuous.






No comments:

Post a Comment