Saturday, October 31, 2009

Yves Saint Laurent TEINT RESIST Long wear transfer resistant foundation Oil-Free SPF10

This must be the best foundation I ever used.
2 months ago I got the Armani lasting silk UV foundation and I thought I would never find something to top that. Well, I did.
I have a combo skin with dry areas but a shiny T-zone. I have some acne scars and my skin is a bit reddish. I like a medium-full coverage, a flawless look and I want my foundation to last all day. The new YSL teint resist fulfill all that.

The packaging is good and comfortable - a glass pump bottle, 30 ml. I don't remember the price, but I think it was around 35 Euros.

I apply it over the Laura Marcier primer with the MAC 187 brush. Without powdering it gives the skin a semi-matte finish, that blends perfectly with the skin. It doesn't look as if I wear makeup. When powdering just a bit, it lasts all day. Amazing stuff.
I got the shade #4. In BB Foundations I usually wear #2 sand, in MAC something between NC15 and NW15 (I never found a perfect match), EL Double wear light #1, GA lasting silk 4.5. This shade seams a bit to dark when applying it, but after 5 minutes it looks just perfect.
I am in love with this foundation and would buy it over and over again.





No comments:

Post a Comment