Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Anastasia Brow Wiz Brunette



A thin Brow-Pencil by Anastasia Beverly Hills.
Until I met this pencil, I used to use the MAC Eye Brows in the color Stud. I wasn't very happy with that, but I didn't find anything better. Until I found the Anastasia Pencil. 0.08 gr, and the price is around 20$.


This Pencil comes in 3 shades, and the brunette is the darkest one. It is one tone lighter than the Stud, but dark enough for me. Actually, it looks much more natural.
The tip is very thin and soft. The result is a very natural brow look. The pencil is easy to blend, but on the other hand it stays put all day. 


On the other side of the pencil there is a brow brush, which I don't find very useful, because I use a brow gel. 


I am extremely happy with this product and would repurchase. 




No comments:

Post a Comment