Thursday, November 12, 2009

L'Oreal Derma Genesis Pore Minimizing Serum



I have a very good experience with the Derma Genesis series. I really liked the "regular" serum and also the "regular" day and night face creams. 
Since I have enlarged pores and since I still didn't give up on finding a GOOD pore-minimizing-serum, I decided to give it a chance. 15ml cost around 15€.


And I am disappointed. 
It comes in a small pump bottle, like the other serum. The consistency it not as fluid and you need to take much more product. It smells the same (which is bad..). The texture is velvety and reminds me of other anti-aging serums. 
I wouldn't mind all that if it did something to my pores. But unfortunately - it didn't. They are still as big as always. It feels nice on the face, but except for that I don't have the feeling it does anything special. According to the L'Oreal homepage, it should have a positive influence on pores, lines, skin texture. Well, the skin does fell soft, but I don't see any noticeable effect on skin's texture/lines. 


I am going back to the original serum, which had a noticeable effect on my skin.

1 comment:

  1. I really need to find something to shrink my monstrous pores, and this looked appealing. However, $70 is rather pricey, and not something I want to gamble with unless I know it works.Napoleon Perdis Pore Minimizer. http://www.bestporeminimizers.org/how-to-minimize-pores-effectively/

    ReplyDelete