Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Subscribe via email - Take 2

Thanks to Efi I realized that my subscribers don't really get an email when I post something new on my blog.

SO first thing, I changed the ugly box I had there and now it looks much better. But more important - the function Subscribe via email works now! (or at least should..). From now on you can be notified when I update my blog.

Now all you have to do is enter your email address in the box and click on "subscribe". A small window will open, where you should type the funny letters and click on "complete subscription request".
THEN (we're almost done) you'll get a verification email to your inbox. Just click the link in this mail (or copy/paste it to your browser) and that's it!

Once a day you will get an update email (and just when I updated my blog, of course). 
I hope it works and I hope you all subscribe :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment