Thursday, November 5, 2009

ESSIE Nail Polish Angora Cardi

A very unusual color, from the latest ESSIE fall collection.


I LOVE the Essie nail polishes. I actually think this is my favorite brand. I love the creamy formula, the exact colors, the staying power. 
Angora Cardi is quite unusual. This is a smoky-purple tone, with a touch of red. I applied 2 coats over the Seche Clear base coat and used Seche Vite as a top coat/fast dryer. The creamy formula was very easy to use, no stripes, the brush takes just the right amount of polish.
I really like the way it looks, a perfect fall color, for those who had enough of gray-taupe tones.. 
I can not say how long this will last, but the ESSIE polishes usually last 6-7 days on my nails. 


By the way, the red color you see on the skin is some rest-overs from the Chanel nail polish I was wearing before.


NO FLASH





WITH FLASH



6 comments:

  1. נועה...
    מקווה שהפעם אצליח להוסיף תגובה..
    גם לי יש את הגוון הזה, ולפי דעתי הוא מדהים! פשוט מושלם לחורף.. אבל לצערי עלי הלקים מחזיקים מעמד 4 ימים גג (ולא משנה מה אני שמה לפני ואחרי)

    ReplyDelete
  2. הגעתי למסקנה, שלקים מחזיקים פחות זמן על מי שהצפרניים שלה דקות יחסית. על צפרניים עבות הם תמיד מחזיקים יותר.
    לא נורא - 4 ימים זה יותר טוב מ-3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. מקסים עלייך נועה!!

    והצבע מהמם... מושלם לסתיו/ חורף

    ReplyDelete
  4. באמת מחמיא לך.
    תתחדשי על הבלוג! הוספתי אותך לרשימת הבלוגים שלי ואני מתכוונת לעקוב.

    ReplyDelete
  5. צבע מקסים!
    את גם ברשימת הבלוגים שלי - מקווה שזה יביא לך עוד כמה קוראות... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. גם את ואפי בשלי :))

    ReplyDelete