Thursday, November 12, 2009

L'Oreal Nutri Soft Soft body milk


I don't know if this body lotion is really new or just came out in a new version. Anyways, I try it for the first time.
This lotion comes in 2 versions, and they have different names in different countries. I got mine in Germany, the bottle is white and it is written on it "for dry, demanding skin". I think that the other version was green and for very dry skin.


My body skin is not very dry. I have some problems in winter, because of the heating, and that is why I decided to try that.
I am extremely satisfied with this body-milk, it is exactly what I was looking for - It is reach and creamy, but not to reach. It absorbs quickly and leaves the skin feeling silky, relaxed, soft. The skin feels hydrated for many many hours. 
And the scent also made me happy. It is unusual for a L'Oreal product to have a nice smell, but this one has - a very subtle lemon-like smell.


It is not expensive (I think it was more or less 4,50 €), a nice amount of 400 gr.
I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment