Thursday, November 5, 2009

OPI AVOPLEX Cuticle oil to go

OK, you don't have to be a genius in order to understand what that is. A small tube with cuticle oil.
7.5 ml, 0.25 Fl. Oz. I don't know the price, because I bought it in a shop for professionals (and also because I never know prices, lets face it). In Israel I saw it in some manicure/pedicure salons.
Anyway, the big advantage of this tube is that you can really take it with you. It is small and handy. When you open the cap you get a small brush. A small press on the tube - and product is coming out. Nice and easy.
This stuff IS good. It really softens and nourishes the cuticle.The formula is quite reach, and that is why I usually use it just before going to sleep, not during the day. After applying the oil it is recommended to massage it into the skin. In order to maintain the results I had to apply it once a day.


But this is not a perfect product. The biggest problem I had with it was the dosing of the oil coming out of the tube. Even the lightest press on the tube brings out quite a lot of oil and I have the the feeling that too much product is being spent. Which brings me to the second disadvantage - because the formula is so reach and because so much of it is coming out, it takes very long until the oil absorbs. And it is oily.. 


All in all I like this stuff, because it does the job. BUT, in my bag, I will stick to my Alessandro cuticle nourishing pen, which also does a good job, but is less messy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment